Thursday, October 30

I feel I ought to do a pre-exam journal, despite the neglectedness that is this journal. Almost a month! Oooh!

First we'll start with how well I expect to do on my exams, realistically not modesty and not overestimatinglingly...yes...

-> Chemistry: 70% and above. I feel absolutely obliged to get over 70 otherwise Chem tutor will furrow brow and make that Indian face/look, that's so disappointing. I'm not your daughter, goddamnit.
-> Math: 60% and above. Math is a bit iffy although I will study and know I can do bits at least. I will definitely pass I know that, hopefully Ms. Grahn is nice about the exam this time.
-> Psychology: 60% and below. If I'm lucky, Mrs Rawlings talk on differences between VCE and IB is startingly scary. I am now in depressed mania and now understand rudimentary torture. Hello word, here's a song I'm singing...
-> SPanish: 80% and above. Despite his talk about it I'm pretty good with my Spanish. I know my conjugation just needs a little study time, that's all. *grins* Still worrying a little.
-> English: 90% and above. Oh, look no orals so I'm putting my little head into this. My whole class will do well. Plus this is probably the only one I won't have to write lots (and it used to be the one I had to write lots for!). That and Chem. Only one wittle commentary. Hah to those VCE buggers.
-> History: Fuckity Fuckity Fuck. 60% and above. Omg! Essay and Document Study in 90 MINUTES. I know I can write an essay in 30 minutes but that was LAST YEAR! So I don't know bout me right now. THats another thing i have to revise and study before thing next Wednesday. Freaking out. Freaking out. Freaking out.

After writing this feel strong sorta panicky urge to study. GO GOGOGOGO!

~ M.M.W. ~


. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES