Tuesday, October 7

I feel somewhat subdued and rathr disappointed with my teachers. Why?

a) Ms. Jarrett didn't even ask for Prac that I spent half night on.
b) Mrs Peterson looked like she couldn't care less about our essays. Shall send it thought in Psych tommorow, along with Tok Journal.

Well that's really it. Spoke to sister two nights ago, she's in Hamburg at the moment and has not changed one bit. Am glad, feel so grown-up compared to her. I guess she's always been the un-stable one, not mentally but always fluctuting in ideals and opinions and the like. She comes off all smart-alecky and grown up but she's still a dumb-shit at heart. ^_^

Hrum, what have I done lately? Am s'posed to be doing TOK but will do. Actually have to think about what I write. How absolutely lacking in crap. Feel I should talk about something else that isn't work. Well life is revolving around work at the moment. Found i have complete relaxed moments where I sit back in my chair and think absolutely nothing. Ahhh! Such pathetic little thrills for me.

Well I do have good news I suppose, I only have three weeks and two days left. Why? You might ask. Well seeing as the fifth/fourth week, three days I get off because one is start of exams, the two others are mid-term break and cup day. I also get two days off next week for 'Celebration evening rehearsals', which 'THANK GOD' is NOT when my sister is coming back. If so, mum would make me stay at home and see her back instead of me going off and partying (well, not exactly) with friends.
Bad news: well, that's a lot of classes I miss before I go do exams. So that's pretty shit but I'm not too worried. I just really need to focus for the next couple of weeks before exams and I guess I shouldn't really just waste the days I get off. No, I'll probably have to stay home from weekends now on. Badminton and Bon's b-day are special cases. yah.

Good news: Have talked to non-schoolie friends. They are well and some are dwelling on exams, Em (who is a year below me but smarter than me) is so happy while the rest of are dreading exams (cept for MV, she's done hers and finished moving). Damn her!
Bad News: End of year 11 *hyperventilating* OMG! I'll be in Year 12. Kill me! I don't even know how to tram. (Oh lord, Ames is going to laugh at that).

Talk to ya later,

~ M.M.W ~



. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES