Sunday, October 5
Omg! Cheers around! *slaps Em* OMG! I finished the god damn history essay. I took me five weeks but hey - I DID IT! Oh god, wait, I have to do Chem Prac and still unfinished revision AND I haven't decided on my EE topic. Fuckity, fuck, fuck! I have go eat dinner now. Sorry Em.
Oh dear, oh dear. All right, tommorow is school. Half-freaking out. Half not. Okay so what am I going to do tonight?
1) Chem Prac
2) Fix Anything More on History Essay
3) Any sort of Revision - Psych, (NOT HISTORY) Math probably. Need to get checkpoints off Sue.
4) History notes! (Oh crap!)
5) EE topic - I have till Friday but I want to make sure.
6) World Lit Essay Topic. omg! AM FREAKING OUT!
Okay, lets just get Chem Prac, History Essay, WW topic, History notes (all homework) done and then maybe some revision. I have 3 and 1/2 hours till 12. C'mon me! As for me now, have to toob off to dinner. Ta.
~ M.M.W. ~

