Saturday, October 4
YAY! Am happy that blogger has old blog template. *pats* Missed you old buddy. Oh right...supposed to be looking for Stalin - education. Have taken survey - lied to get in so that I can actually have a say. I think its unfair you have to be over seventeen, most of the people who blog are under twelve - no wait, fifteen. Think Blog-ppl, hormone time is between 12 - well till the end of time really.
Hmm, mum and dad went to see Calender girls. Got my ears pierced with really crap diamonds and I am trying to research for my Stalin essay. SO far I have been sucessfull and plan to be optimistic as long as it will last -
Yes, how long will it last?
Right now, am running to computer to see if can log up other blog entries here. Thinking of switch back to livejournal and making that my most regular blog. I suppose its easier to blog up and everything and more templates - but I will miss blog. But oooh wait, am starting blog up with other friends (NOT VCE and definitely not IB). Yayser! Brb!
Problem is, cannot copy onto blogger. Dammit. Don't always have beautiful thoughts while writing so do most at night. Mum and Dad back soon so I better hurry this up. Am keeping food diary to keep track of what I eat. Today I haven't eaten much which is good although what I did eat was very fatty. speaking of being naughty, talking to Mary on Yahoo because asshole MSN doesn't want to let me on, and her nic was 'Spanky'. I was actually quite surprised she's a veta slut on Yahoo, heheheheh. Enough bitching, I'm off.
Ta's, girls.
~ M.M.W ~
PS: Kill me, I've gone orange and blonde!

