Sunday, November 9

Am currently digressing - procrastinating is a better word. Am currently in Phase 3, I don't know if there are any phases after phase three but am sure there is, just haven't organised what phase is yet to come.

Studying Spanish, looking over things seems to be dead easy. Feel am over-studying like last time. So want to know how Chem and Math went?

Chemistry was shit, I'm not even sure if a 70 is guarenteed.
Math! Omg! I am so pleased about Math. I am so happy. Although shall stay placid, am sure to have made many mistakes. But did all questions with time left over. Phew.

Spanish and English tommorow and I haven't even started on Psych or History which I must say is a bit of a bitch.
Am now communicating over e-mail because MSN and comp just DO NOT want to get along. My computer is shit-ass at the moment but hey, I GOT BROADBAND. *dances around room* Broadband! Broadband!

Ahem. Shall go now. Yay! Phase three is fun. Wish me luck on exams, guys! E-mail wise. I think I shall set up commenting system on blog. easier than recieving about five hundred e-mails going 'what the fuck is going on?' Urgh.

~ M.M.W ~



. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES