Saturday, November 15

boo




Listening to: Dandy Warhols - Bohemian Like You (Thanks to C.L)


How to make a midori mai tai: (as supposed by Mary)

1 oz midori
1 oz bacardi lemon
1/2 oz triple sec (wtf, indeed?)
2 oz pineapple juice

Shake and serve over ice in highball glass.


Had a particular inconsequential day. Its bloody hot. Like 32 degress outside and I'm sitting inside one of the few rooms in the house that is not cool so this is going to be quick (sister calling me). Watched Animatrix today and end of Practical Magic. feel like I should do something else instead of treating this like its the start of my holiday, which it should be. I still have to organise the room and everything.
Had the sleepover yesterday night, was all right. We spent the entire time watching movies I HAD ALL READY SEEN! That's it, never bringing anything again. EVER. EVER.
On the other hand, did see Matrix Revolutions...
One thing to say...
Trinity dies!!!


~ M.M.W ~

PS: Sorry Em.


. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES