Thursday, November 27

I must say that I have had the best week. I've had the experience of being without my friends and somehow, I've never been happier. I like it. I haven't felt bad at all this week and I've come to realise how close all of us in IB are.
Shunted (to a lesser extent) by VCE people has really brought us all togther, I think I realised that when were all in the library working on our GROUP 4. It was awesome, everyone was happy, laughing, stressing...okay, that's a bad thing but not to a severe extent.

Mmmm...had the best week of my life.

~ M.M.W~

PS: Its sorry that it has to end. My faery card said I would be enlightened this week. Aha!


. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES