Tuesday, November 11
Night before my last two exams. Yay?
I should be studying but my head is throbbing from the very many nervous systems running around in my brain. No wonder I slack off so much, my CNS and PNS are not running properly. Damn my somatic neurones! Damn you!
Hee.
So, had Spanish and English yesterday. Not so hard. Was stressing a little about English, think did pretty badly but will better myself over the holidays. I promise. I'm going to work so hard I'm just going to !poof! into a little storm cloud. Sorry, my tiredness is making my typing floopy.
Ooooh...ooohhhOO Matrix Rev has come out. Apparently we're having a sleepover this Friday at Caths, I'm bringing videos! Yay! Well VCDs actually and theres only going to be four of us which is sorta cool. I don't know if Alice will come, although I think she will because well...she'll want to come of course. . Maybe not because stressed about her exam.
YAY! Fixed my computer! IIIIII !!!! MMMMEMEMEMEMEMEME! YEYEYEYEYEYSYSYSYSYS!! IIIII !!!! FIXXXXXEDDDD! MYYYYY! COMMMMMPUUUUTTTERRR! Sorry, I'm just so happy I fixed my computer. Everything works now. *does a little booty dance* Good'o! Stupid worm virus thing. And I got broadband so I'm happily downloading away.
FINALLY got to talk to Ames and Mary and MV. I got on and I just popped into thier convo and went.
Capri: Hey guys...remember me?
And they all just exploded, I had to get out of there and take cover under my desk. Phew. ANyway, aftter several minutes they calmed down and were all over me with questions, who was detaining me? was it orlando bloom? was i the stalker that was in the newsies? Wasn't he hot in TroY?...Oh have you seen the trailer...Yes...didn't u think Brad Pitt was... And so on because hey, I'M NOT IMPORTANT.
Hee. I'm going to recieve a lecture from Mary for saying that. But yay! Oooh! I'm going to go and put up a new thingie for my template. OH YES babie!

