Sunday, November 30

So, its been a full one day of my holidays and I feel so guilty that I haven't done any homework. Well, I'm not procrastiniating...its just homework isn't enough of a temptation and if I wait, or at least bore myself just a little bit longer I think I make myself actually sit down and do work.
Other than that I'm mussing myself with the friend situation. (No, not you Mary.) I've just gotten so angry over the past few days and I was in such a pleasant mood last week despite being stressed about end of Y11 and Group 4 and my HLS.

URGH! All right I am calm...and stat tired. *yawn* Shall curl up and sleep for a while. Oooh, its almost two.

~ M.M.W ~


. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES