Sunday, December 21

At times when I just want to fall asleep and not wake up, I wonder if the medication is working at all.

I wonder if I'll always be alone and continue to fall.

If I could commit one murder and not pay any consequences, I would kill the one person that I've ever truly loved.
Just to know that he is not with someone else.

I know how sick I am. I know how far away I have crawled from the only essences of reality I've ever seen.

I can't help it.

There is a pain in my stomach that never goes away. There is a pain.

There is a pain in my head, in my eyes, in my ears. A pain that never goes away.

And I dream for miles and miles about rainbow colored skies, about waterfalls and white sands. I dream and I reach but I don't ever catch a glimpse. I don't ever catch the falling star in the twilight sky.

It's time for me to go now. To go cling to the last drops of sanity that I possess.

Just wish I could stop the fall. The fall of me. The fall of tears. The fall of it all.


. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES