Thursday, December 11

Crap. Crap. Crap. My back-up Cds have scratches all over them. Damn, gurl. This is really fwacked up.

Just saw trailer for Honey. What a load of shit. Its Flashdance but hey, guess what? Worse. Poor Jessical Alba. Once I had respect for her.

I need a new layout. MV's been bugging me to get a new one. She says her internet doesn't like frames and she can't read mine half the time so in dedication to MV, I am getting a new one. Happy, bitch?
However I am keeping my archives page coz that is pretty cool. Thinking of replacing back pic tho of friend silhouettes.
We'll see.

~ M.M.W ~

PS: Ame's has hooked me on swearing like 'hooked-on-phonics' only 'hooked-on-swearing'.



. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES