Monday, December 29

Current Mood: Crushed.

Edit: Okay, so pictures now working and oh isn't that a sweet one of Leggy!

I love this pictures despite the fact that Billy looks sad and Dom looks slightly...should I say slightly? He looks drunk. Muah. I love those two. Tho much with the Orlando!bashing!rib!thing(Check out TTT extended edition for bashing). Love them anyway.

Oh my sweet, sweet friend has sent me this pic because I luff her and she hates my hotmail. But anyway...

I love the cast of LOTR (mainly the ones in this piccie the most - the australians have such bad roles, cept for maybey Miranda), except Liv less. Ames and I have a bet going that if you squeeze Elijah Wood hard enough those googly eyes will pop right out of his head. And if she ever seems him at a premiere of one of his other movies (or meets him on the street, unlikely) she will do that, just for me and to irritate Em. Hee hee. Cathy likes Arwen and I like Miranda (Eowyn). How reminiscent is this of Azhure/Faraday tragedy thing. *sigh* I worry coz this piccie can be interpreted many ways...Orlando's arm...on Dom's...err....stop it Em! Damn you, may you rot in your slashy hell for years.

That or I'll make you listen to New Age music. *screams of 'NOOOO!'* Muahahaha.

~M.M.W~


. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES