Monday, December 29

Current Mood: Melancholy.

Was at mysticalball.com (sent there by Travis). Ahhh...it can read my mind. Oh how weird. Stopped reading my mind after three goes though. Weird man.



Okay, pic one. Aha, it is not Em's b-day (and I wouldn't do that anyway). I love this picture because of the expression on his baby face (viggo took it too, hence the writing at the bottom...is there?). And the feathery snow falling around him. Like the girl who I got this from said, Viggo always manages to capture people when they are changing expression from anger to annoyance, from irritation to blatant happiness. The angle and the light shows that viggo is indeed a wonderful photographer and is quite the professional when it comes to photography.
Like I said before, viggo always manages to capture a person when they are changing expression or as Em says 'at their most vulnerable'. Which I believe is true, hence this picture of legolas. Whenever I see Orlando Bloom he's always got a serious (some believe sexy) look or that really sweet, innocent smile which makes fangirls!weep. But here viggo has caught him in a daily expression he only shows to those he works close with, which I really adore because it totally transforms the mystical, idealistic handsomeness of his face into something more realistic. Which although may crash!burn a few dreams, is really touching and extremely lovely.
Go Viggo.

~ m.m.w ~

PS: I know, enough of the posting. Shall go and get absolutely pissed. Promise.


. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES