Tuesday, December 30

Current Mood: Pensive.
Current Music: Into the West - Annie Lennox

Godamn, Sean bloody Bean. Meh, he's okay. Liked him and Daisy. V. funny. If you look below, I have finally learnt how to align as Ames has taught me quite well. Yay. Now pics take up less space cept pages load soooo slowly.

Have just downloaded two songs that make my heart ache:

The Steward of Gondor - Billy Boyd
Into the West - Annie Lennox
And they are both off the REturn of the King soundtrack which I plan to get soon. Yumminess. Oh Billy Boyd was so sweet and so serious when he sang, that it nearly broke my heart although I knew Faramir was fine. Strangely weird horse, why wasn't it shot down? Hmmm...

Was going to post more but am quixotic ( I really have to find out what that means!). Omg...I am going to bed before 12. Woah. *sits back* That's weird man. Back to school spirit, hey?

*munches* ~ M.M.W ~


. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES