Wednesday, December 31

Current Mood: Silly.
Current Music: City High - What would you do?


It all Changed My Life

Book
That changed my life: I hate to say this but probably the Belgariad/Mallorean series. It really changed my perspectives and allowed my creativity, hopes and dreams to grow which I don't know is good or bad. I wonder if I had never read them?
That I couldn't live without: Probably those books. I always read them to feel a bit better. Reading about those characters when I feel achy and depressed, it always feels like I've come home to somewhere safe, warm and comfortable.
That I could do without: Tuck Everlasting, I hate that book. I hate it! Hate it! That and to kill a mockingbird. Anything to do with the Southern part of North America. It always ends up being about blacks.
Guilty pleasure: Harry Potter, Mills and Boon and the alike, any sorta fanfiction. (Em: LOTRPS! Me: SHUT UP! SHUT UP! I will kill you!)

Movie
That changed my life: LOTR. V. much. All three.
That I couldn't live without: Anything fantasy, Willow, Princess Bride, LOTR. Even that one with the stupid fake monsters. They were funny! Some 80's movies, Breakfast Club.
That I could do without: Any war movie, any historical war movie (Cold Mountain! URGH!) Sequels. Oh and Marvel comics.
Guilty pleasure: Love comedies (Van Wilder! *blushes*)

Event/Memory
That changed my life: Moving around. Year 6th Dance. Some summer day in Year 6.
That I couldn't live without: Any sleepover night (cept one), David's Farewell Party, Duke of Ed (The night we slept on the beach), Marshmead Parents day when I was with Caitlin, on the way home with Andrea and David, Anything with Harry. Night DV 9 came out and so forth.
That I could live without: That sleepover, Year 6th Dance, any humiliating incident, the fact that I could only be part of the audience. A lot of things really.
Guilty pleasure: Lying in bed till 3, dreaming and listening to music. Better if it rains and I can snuggle under the coverlet.

Music
That changed my life: Goo Goo Dolls - Iris, Bittersweet Symphony - The Verve.
That I couldn't live without: Michelle Branche, Dido, Classical.
That I could do without: Really poppy stuff, Christina Aguilera, anything really really techno or hip-hop.
Guilty pleasure: Mystique or Justin Timberlake. Ack.

Person
That changed my life: My sixth grade Math teacher. The best math teacher in the world. My fourth grade history teacher. The best. He loved history so much. My first grade teacher, Mrs Lloyd. Hey, she has a website!!
That I couldn't live without: Justine, David, Harry, Megan, Kathryn, Kelly, Sarah, Jacob, Steve. Except I proved I could. I haven't really found the perfect best friend although all the above were potentials cept for the fact I had to fucking move.
That I could do without: Everyone. My family, my sister (sometimes), some of my friends sometimes. I think I could do well in isolation sometimes.
Guilty pleasure: Orlando Bloom of course. EM's EDIT: Hallo. Right, mua hacked onto Mellie's blog just to put this in. Her other guilty pleasure is Elijah Wood (please refer to Sunday, Dec 21st at 1:03 AM. I have it recorded in my own blog!) because she does indeed think he is hot. Muah, Mellie. Muah.

MEL's EDIT (2): Ignore Em's edit. She won't let me delete so I have put strike through just to highlight the fact that I do not like EW in any way and this is all Em's evil doing. Look at her, she's sitting in the corner, tappling her fingers and trying to prove Ames likes Tony Blair. Oh please.

~ M.M.W who does not like EW ~


. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES