Monday, December 29

Current Mood: recumbent!

Testing icon mood thing. aha. it worked. go me! but, oh wtf? Why do I get frodo for being recumbent? Should have chosen contemplative, at least that was a dead-giveaway for leggy. not choosing blank, we can guess who that is. ^_^

Thought this was great and extremely funny.

Meanwhile, his principal collaborators, Philippa Boyens and co-writer and producer Fran Walsh, meet in an office on the set and talk about him behind his back. "It was hysterical seeing Pete at the last British premiere," says Boyens. "There were these young girls screaming for Orlando [Bloom] and Elijah – and then they started screaming for Pete, too! Which is pretty hysterical." Walsh looks up; she has two children with Jackson and has been his partner for many years. "Why is that hysterical?" she says, dryly. "Can you elaborate?" Boyens turns to Walsh. "You're right, darling," she says. "He's a total stud."

- Some article on this guy who ws following Peter Jackson around. Will find article someday.


. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES