Monday, December 15

Em: Why won't C.C. release DV 15...16? Oh fuckit, I forget.
Me: Who cares. She said before xmas, well really not sure. That or New Years.
Em: Fuckit, cannot wait till New Years. Am off to Fiji.
Me: You too? *slinks away*
Em: Aww, has Mellie got the green sniffoozas?
Me: Shut up.

Why oh why is everyone going on holiday? *sigh*


Futurama Quotes


Captain Zapp Brannigan: It was almost the perfect crime, but you forgot the one thing: rock crushes scissors.
[Suddenly thoughtful]
Captain Zapp Brannigan: But paper covers rock! And scissors cuts paper! Kif, we have a conundrum

Zapp Brannigan and Kif were fired from DOOP.]
Leela: Zapp?
Captain Zapp Brannigan: Leela, I didn't know where else to turn. You're the only woman who's ever loved me.
Leela: I never loved you.
Captain Zapp Brannigan: I mean physically.
Leela: What do you want?
Captain Zapp Brannigan: Just let me work for a little food. Perhaps I could paint a fence, or service you sexually, or mop the floor!
Leela: You don't know how to do ANY of those things.
Captain Zapp Brannigan: Kif might

Kif Kroker: That new recruit is phenomenal, sir!
Captain Zapp Brannigan: Yes! He edged out my old mark by two seconds...
[Kif stares at him]
Captain Zapp Brannigan: ... and 16 minutes...
[Kif rolls his eyes]
Captain Zapp Brannigan: ... and 12 hours...
[Kif stares at him]
Captain Zapp Brannigan: ... I do plan to finish someday, Kif

Urgh. Its almost One-ish. Should really be off to bed. Cannot be bothered tho. Want DV 15. Or 16. Btw, I'm getting really tired of the Orly-bashing. *sigh* Really, really sick of it.

~ M.M.W ~


. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES