Saturday, December 20

Everyone (meaning Jen, Petrie and A'mes), go the fuck away. I do not want to hear ONE FUCKING word about ROTK until next Sunday. Do you hear me, loud and clear? NOT ONE WORD.

ANd that goes for Em, MV and Mary too. I do not think I have to repeat this twice. Oh good.

On the other hand...*sobs* ROTK doesn't come out till next Saturday!!! *more sobbing*

~ M.M.W ~


. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES