Thursday, December 11

Feel that lately I haven't really been putting the effort into this blog because despite the shat I speak about, its only really 1/1000th of what I am feeling, thinking, want to splurge and vomitae onto this effervescent blog.
Tommorow I must work. Although I would much rather go out and do something useful. Hah.
I am getting lazy once again and this is not a time to slack off. Off to library tommorow.

Sue has invited me to go see Love, actually but aha, I don't feel like going...I mean (ahem) I have much work to do which doesn't mean I will do it...(ahem) I mean do it..........Anyhooo, I will strive to finish all of my resarch by Friday (aka: also contacting the hopsital) and well, I was planning to go out with Sarah something so we'll have to see. I hope they have fun if I don't go. I just...making me go see M & C with Russel Crowe was hell and I am not that pushed to see Love Actually. Urgo. I am torn.

Off to bed. To face another quiet day of holiday-iness. With the most abrupt interruptions from Mary (she kept annoying me while I was watching Kill Bill - damn her!)

~ M.M.W ~



. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES