Tuesday, December 23

Fine. I got one, Em. First one I found. No, jk. I went, I suffered, I tortured myself. But now you have an EW layout all for yourself on MY WEBSITE. But you shall suffer. Oh you shall suffer, you and all your...frogs.

~ M.M.W ~

PS: C'mon! There are so many nice Orlando Bloom layouts. And they're so pretty. Awww, babe you just need 'Bloomin' Therapy.



. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES