Wednesday, December 17

Finished reading P & P for the sixth time. I love the ending - that epilogue bit. Except I wanted to hear about their children like in Jane Eyre. Ah well, can't have everything.

Mary: Awww! They made Mellie cry.
Mel: did not *sniff...v. quietly*
A'mes: *pats* babe, you have to get over it.
Mel: *sniff* babe?
Mary: Stop sniffing. Its bad for your er...indigestion.
MV: Ame's and Mary (to a smaller degree?) are right. Get over it. Move on. Love more. Hate less.
A'mes: SCREW THE WORLD!

The hyped up uber-inspirational of the early night. I'm quite depressed and due to Mary's sweet and kindness shall not relate it here. THere, you happy booger?

Did I tell you I almost killed my sister tonight? she slid my laptop under the door and tried to open. What a shit-head! (

Mary! STOP ANNOYING ME!

)

~ M.M.W ~


. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES