Sunday, December 21

For some weird reason, I really really like this picture. Courtesy of BML designs, this picture features Elijah Wood and Billy Boyd and was taken by Viggo Mortensen. I have an idea why I like it, I guess its the angle its taken and the way the two figures are posed and yet simultaneously distanced from one another. I'm sure it doesn't symbolise their relationship (not that kind, A'mes! You're worse than me!...Tho, there would be nothing wrong with that, of course.).
And I think Elijah Wood looks pretty hot in that picture. *gasps* DID I JUST SAY THAT? OMG! *burns a fierce tomato red as Em lobs tomatoes at me from behind the podium* OMG! Someone kill me, I'm a paedophile. Yahhh! (Actually, side note. I thought he looked hot before this as there was this thumbnailed pic celebrity person type thing (also on BML) of someone with really cool eyes and I thought whoever it was must be pretty hot. And then of course, it was guess who. Stupid. Stupid me.)
*calms down* Erp. Erp. Erp. Orlando Bloom. Orlando Bloom. Think Orlando Bloom. Oh btw, if we're talking about Orlando Bloom (I know Mary is standing to attention along with A'mes). I found these really great backgrounds done by this wonderous, wonderous artist who's shoes (+ talent) I would love to have. (OMG! She just updated! Bloomie!)
Gawd, he's so yummy when he's wet! (A'mes! Check the picture BEFORE you say ANYTHING! And...EWWW!)
Bloomie Wallpaper 1
Bloomie Wall Paper 2
Ah. All better now.
~ M.M.W ~

