Tuesday, December 23

Godamn. Em caught me while on the web and surprised me with the little surprise I've been setting up between me, Ames and Mary. Not only am I putting up friends pages for my friends but for these guys too. of course, I get to choose the layouts and Em has been hounding me all morning for a particular layout that at the moment I really do not want to look for and deal with (Ames is trying to get me to do a little html for her, all i have to do is load the pictures and change thier urls).
still it hurts...

[for four minutes on msn]
Me: No Em. No. No means no. Now back off or I'll let loose an ROTK spoiler.
Em: Oh please don't. *sarcastic!caustic* I don't give a damn. Theoden dies. Denethor dies. Eowyn kicks ass of Witch King. Frodo and Sam overly gay. Saruman not in it. And PLEASE!
Me: No nonononono (and so on)
Em: YESYEYEYSYYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYES!! (and so on)

She made several threats, for instance not joining in the Christmas thing. Not discussing or talking to me ever again. Never making me an icon of Orlando Bloom. Never speaking about the greatness that is Orlando Bloom (which she doesn't anyway, no great loss). And finally in the most stubborness I have seen since Shirley Temple couldn't have her sleeping pills: 'Fine. I don't want my page then.'

So i had to give in (Ames berated me later, she hates him almost as much as I do, hence the pimpy hat and Em lobbing the tomatos (PTO: earlier post)). If you haven't guessed yet, I refer you to a simpleton. Its on website. Please kill me later once I've put it up, I feel so ashamed.

~ M.M.W ~

PS: She wants an Elijah Wood layout. She loves him to desperation (once again, hence the tomatoes). And since I bag her about him all the time (hence the tomato lobbing and froggy name calling), she feels I owe her this. Which I do...it just makes me feel all dirty and squirmy. EW. EW. EW!!! Oh hey, Em! EW are his initials. Hehehehe. Now i feel better.





. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES