Thursday, December 18

Godamn. *am not still hung up with Or & Dom kissing* Gant dies! Okay, well really don't care. But Schofield was not even there. Poor dear. I like Aloysius Knight tho, he's cool. So much cooler than Shane and gang, cept for mother. So proud. Read it in two hours. Go me. Last night. Am still dizzy from travelling, killing and all major war fare. Wergh.

WHY WON'T CASSIE JUST FINISH DV 15 AND PUT ME OUT OF MY MISERY? I need something...else...that's good....to read.

Back to work. Stupid Math. Stupid. Stupid.

~ M.M.W ~


. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES