Monday, December 22
I am beginnig to hate TV. And I can't spell beginning. Ah there I did it. Anyway...I guess, I'm beginnign to hate (oops I did it again) TV because it keeps showing trailers of ROTK and everytime I do, I sit very still and try not to cry. My sister nearly caught me crying (she came home to do laundry as she is now staying in boyfriend's rented apartment for the week) and kept asking, "Why do you have such a strange look on your face, Melissa?".
Em laughed at me when I told her this (see she likes my sister) but I tried to explain, very ill indeed. As the trailers keep proclaiming with heart-wrenching music, the journey is at an end. I felt quite proud I did not cry during the matrix, probably because of the dreadfully corny ending (sunrise, oh c'mon!). However, everytime I watch the trailer I want to cry. Goodbye to Legolas. Goodbye to the whole team of ROTK. Its a herald for something, I just dunno what. I dunno why I should feel so bad, I know who dies, I know Legolas doesn't (instead he does some bad-ass-kicking-of-oliphants). Sam and Frodo are very pretty and are overly-gay-but-then-are-not, and Sam goes back to Rosie. Oooh. I don't know why I'm so dreadfully emotional over a film. I can't even remember the last film I cried over.
But then again, the Lord of the Rings series are in a class by themselves and will be forever on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on.
Mmm, there's a dirty thoughts template. That should indeed be for me (and any other O.B. Templates). Alas it is not pretty enough, hence I shall not take it. And plus I like my layouts at the moment. Oh that's right, I have to tell you what happened in my dream.
Dream 45677888# (that's just a made up number, hell I dunno how many dreams I've had - ten per night?):
I wake up. Mum is calling me because all my friends have arrived at my house at 9 o'clock at night. They are ready for a sleepover. Mum immediately objects. One of my friends says that they are only staying till 10 and then we're all going to her house. OF course, most logically Mum tells me to get the car ready. I do (and it turns into an army vehicle) and suddenly I can't see over the dashboard so I run into this dirty pit and have to crash the car several times before I can get out. Then I wake up.
V. v.v.v.v.v.v weird.
~ M.M.W ~

