Friday, December 26

I can't spell Dominic, no wait I just did. Yay. Ha Ames, Hahahaha. Okay. Shutting up. Shall apologise for corny and heart-breaking post earlier. Was in that srota mood today. Nothing has changed but like to think there has. Muah
Pages up in Friends which is good, so much work and htmling. Not that I know the htmling but it sounds pretty cool. Shite, forgot what was going to say. Oh right, got TTT dvd. Commentary funny although EW, SA and AS so fucking boring. SA says something really deep and then EW goes either 'indeed', 'absolutely' or 'yeah'. URGH. And AS never speaks unless it runs into OB time. URGH!
I loved, 'i love you, Dom' and 'i love you too, billy'. And 'The one thing about O.B. is that it doesn't matter what scene he's in, his hair always looks so good'. ANd Billy's commentary as it went through the actors which I loved too, 'Miranda Otto, Australian...David Wenham, also Australia...Daisy Wenham.""
hehehehe. Outtie now.

~ M.M.W ~



. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES