Friday, December 12
I feel quite resolute with my new project idea. Although there seem to be a few problems as I am not yet sure it can be done, but it seems quite excessible and if I cannot carry it out in one shop then I shall do so in another. But we shall see, it all comes down to Sunday...but I need to arrive there early so I may selectively shop by myself before the frolickers arrive. And also, so that I may be on time.
Hurrah. We have a new car and it just fits into our garage. Em is so jealous that I have a car before she does as mum and dad have promised that it shall be my car because my sister is bent on getting her own. My car, do you hear? All mine.
Am still set on getting a new blog template. One without those stupid drop down links. I can't do strike through and therefore am very put out. Did you know this is the second time this week that I have broken a cup? First one was my sister's garfield one she's had for nigh on eight years and the other was this porcelain white one that everyone thinks just fell over. Phew.
Am in such eloquent mood after having watched The importance of being Earnest for the umpteenth time. I want to watch Donnie Darko but I shall leave that for later. Oh dear, I have all these videos for at least a week. What's a girl to do?

