Wednesday, December 17

I feel sad. As I feel I should return fully and awaitingly to the boredom of work I have assigned A'me as admin of my site, station of work etc. She does all the work anyway so I don't feel too worried. Mary and Em want co-ownership and MV who all ready has her hands full of uni, art and her own website (not fully renovated yet) does not want it.
*sigh* My poor little baby. Oh how you've grown...*stares at self* Oh how I've grown? (weight wise, not emotional growthy thing).

*sigh, sniff* Its the end of a era...or year.

~ M.M.W - sniffing away grotesquely ~


. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES