Monday, December 1

*icy relief*
Jeez, that was cold. Shit, that was cold. That was a load of cold shoulder bullshit. And man, can I pull it off?

*crowned Queen of Nadia* Err... *blushes from Mary's inquiring, quizzical, 'melissa's-high-again' stare* One day you'll understand dear...*rushes away from Mary's suddenly appearing mace*

~ M.M.W. ~


. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES