Monday, December 15

I'm in such a quotie mood. I havetae post quotes from two movies I have just recently enjoyed thoroughly, Being John Malkovich and Donnie Darko. Dammit, I wish I'd done reviews on these two. Must include in review sections on website when I decide to put up. That and Kill Bill (still love that movie).

Being John Malkovich

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

John Malkovich: You see, Maxine, it isn't just playing with dolls.
Maxine: You're right, my darling, it's so much more. It's playing with people!

Waiter: Malkovich?
John Malkovich: MALKOVICH!
Waiter: Malkovich.

John Malkovich: I have seen a world that NO man should see!
Craig Schwartz: Really? Because for most people it's a rather enjoyable experience.

Maxine: Have you ever had two people look at you, with complete lust and devotion, through the same pair of eyes?

John Malkovich: Ma-Sheen!
Charlie: Malcatraz!

Craig Schwartz: What happens when a man goes through his own portal?

Craig Schwartz: I've fallen in love, and this is what people who've fallen in love look like.
Maxine: Well, you picked the unrequited variety. It's very bad for the skin


Donnie Darko


[To Cherita Chen]
Donnie: I promise, that one day, everything's going to be better for you.

Donnie: How can you do that?
Frank: I can do anything I want. And so can you

Karen Pommeroy: "It was as though this plan had been with him all his life, pondered through the seasons, now in his fifteenth year crystallized with the pain of puberty."

Frank: Twenty-eight days... six hours... forty-two minutes... twelve seconds. That... is when the world... will end

Donnie: [in a letter] Dear Roberta Sparrow, I have reached the end of your book and... there are so many things that I need to ask you. Sometimes I'm afraid of what you might tell me. Sometimes I'm afraid that you'll tell me that this is not a work of fiction. I can only hope that the answers will come to me in my sleep. I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to

Kitty Farmer: I'll tell you what he said. He asked me to forcibly insert the Life Line exercise card into my anus!

Roberta Sparrow: Every creature on this earth dies alone

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gretchen: ...what if you could go back in time, and take all those hours of pain and darkness and replace them with something better?

Gretchen: My mom had to get a restraining order against my step dad. He has emotional problems.
Donnie: Oh, I have those too! What kind does your step dad have?
Gretchen: He stabbed my mom four times in the chest.
Donnie: Oh

Dr. Lilian Thurman: If the sky were to suddenly open up, there would be no law, there would be no rule. There would only be you and your memories.

Gretchen: Some people are just born with tragedy in their blood

Karen Pommeroy: [To Principle Cole] I don't think that you have a clue what it's like to communicate with these kids. We are losing them to apathy... to this prescribed nonsense. They are slipping away.

Wow.

~ M.M.W ~


. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES