Monday, December 1

Just realised I have no pictures of Orlando Bloom...well unless you count the TROY one but still!!!

Quotes from Orlando Bloom:

The girls have got a bit excited. I spoke to my agent and she says she's wading through the fan mail. We've got bags of it.

I was 22, I had two more days left of drama school and it was, like, 'Here, have a career.' Boom. There you go.

Aged nine, I had this girlfriend, and we used to have running races in the park to see who would be her boyfriend for the day. I wanted to be like Superman and fly in and rescue her. Once I realised Superman was an actor, I thought, "That's for me." I got into acting for the women. (This one's a tad worrying!)

Legolas's moves are smooth and elegant, like a cat. You know how cats can jump and land steadily on their paws? That's what I'm trying to do. There's a strength in that, but it's very balletic. It's also bloody hard to do without falling over!

Vig used to call me "elf boy," and I'd call him "filthy human." As an Elf, I never got a scratch on me, never got dirty. And Vig would come out with blood and sweat all over him. And he'd say to me, "Oh, go manicure your nails."

We tried to cast the most perfect human beings we could find [as elves], like Cate Blanchett and Liv Tyler and Orlando Bloom.
~ Peter Jackson (Haha! Sucked in Em!!)

Standing about five-eleven, he's the perfect elf: tall, thin and sporting the best pair of legs since Robin Hood: Men in Tights.
~ E! Online

The camaraderie involves quite a lot of good-natured ribbing, particularly between Aragorn and Legolas. "We have these digs at each other," explains Orlando Bloom with a laugh. "Viggo will go on about Elves and how they're always doing their nails and brushing their long, blonde hair, and being all prissy. And i just say: Well, at least I'm going to live forever! Got that? LIVE FOREVER!" - From a LOTR guide.


The one above is my fav. Back to Orlando nit-picking.

~ M.M.W ~







. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES