Monday, December 22

Listening to: Don't Panic - Coldplay

We live in a beautiful world
Yeah we do, yeah we do,
We live in a beautiful world,
Oh, we're sinking like stones


I've been in such a sour mood lately. Love the one green eye site, so pretty. And her Orlando Bloom wallpapers really rock my socks. ( my new catchphrase, don't laugh Em). I also like Angel Designs, or something like it. My job as of yesterday was to find six layout designs so Ame's and Mary can try them out on the thing, oh right...the technical name, the 'website'. Whateva.
So, and when I say so I mean so, so many bloody Orlando Bloom and Elijah Wood templates. Gah. Am v. put out. Or if that, at least a million LOTR templates. Some v. pretty. Others not so. Heh, not many HP templates...or at least not many actor templates. Too many fan girl template artists for that. Argh, if i ever see another anime layout site again I will scream...

[Five Minutes Later]
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!


~ M.M.W ~



. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES