Saturday, December 20
Listening to: Mad World - Gary Jules
All around me are familiar faces
Worn out places, work out faces
Bright and early for their daily races
Going nowhere, going nowhere
Their tears are filling up their glasses
No expression, no expression
Hide my head I want to drown my sorrow
No tommorow, no tommorow
And I find it kinda funny, I find it kinda sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
I find it hard to tell you, I find it hard to take
When people run in circles it’s a very very
mad world mad world
Children waiting for the day they feel good
Happy birthday, happy birthday
Made to feel the way that every child should
Sit and listen, sit and listen
Went to school and I was very nervous
No one knew me, no one knew me
Hello teacher tell me what’s my lesson
Look right through me, look right through me
And I find it kinda funny, I find it kinda sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
I find it hard to tell you, I find it hard to take
When people run in circles it's a very very
Mad world . . . world
Enlarge your world
Mad world
I love this song. Fuckit. It stuffed up when I was burning it onto CD. Need new music as am sick of my collection...and my sister's...and my parents. As you can see, I have done a lot of work. Mary and I have decided to bomb Fiji coz Em is going and we want to ruin Em's fun. Need to hear Ame's feedback on the project, whoops I mean A'MES. Sowee, baby.
Sister is gone. Yay! Well...a little, because she's coming back for Christmas dinner and dragging her stupid boyfriend along. Damn it. And she stole my straightner from me. URGH! Well I must say I'm glad she's gone.
Movies I've casually watched while studying
Gothika (halle berry)
The Missing (cate blanchett, tommy lee jones...)
The Gift (cate blanchett etc...)
Swimming Pool
Unfaithful (richard gere, diane lane...)
Vanilla Sky (tom cruise...did anyone get that film? That and Basic. Weird.)
They (stupid horror movie)
The Others (Nicole Kidman, a supposed horror movie)
Swimfan
Abandon (Katie holmes)
Boiler Room (Ben Affleck, Giovani Ribisi)
Bruce Almighty (Jim Carrey)
Cold Creek Manor (Sharon Stone)
Matchstick Men (Nicholas Cage, Sam Rockwell)
Darkness Falls (Emma Caulfield, from Buffy)
Death to Smoochy (Robin Williams)
Dracula 2000 (With what's her name from Wives and Daughters)
And One Hour Photo (Robin Williams, again)
Phew. That's a lot. Most of them are coming out soon and they're from my friend's friend, whcih was lucky coz I needed stuff to watch while studying.
~ M.M.W ~

