Tuesday, December 30

LOTR Fandom Survey


when did you first become a LOTR fan?: When I watched FOTR the second time

have you read the books?: Yep, except for the appendices and half of ROTK

seen the movies?: Of course. All three.

what is it that you love about LOTR?: Dedication, effort, great cast, writing, fantasy

how many times did you see each of the movies: FOTR = 7 TTT = 9 ROTK = 1 and a bit.

times you've read the books: Once - 1/8

just how obsessed are you with LOTR?: V. much. MOvies more than books/

can you speak elvish? Lord no.

did you dress up for any of the movie premieres: Nope. Not that crazy. Although I have the clothes *blushes*

most memorable moment as a fan: Err...making dirty jokes during the movie.


- - -favorites- - -

favorite of the books: Don't have one.
favorite of the movies: Return of the King.
favorite overall character: Legolas for the movies. Frodo for the books, his journey although boring is still touching. Or Sam.
character you find most attractive: Leggy of course.
favorite couple: I would have liked Eowyn and Aragorn, but I guess I have to settle for Eowyn Faramir.
favorite hobbit: That's hard. I like all the hobbits. Sam because he's loyal, Frodo because of his integrity, Merry because he's funny but smarter than Billy, Billy because he can sing, has a cute smile and is a bit oblivious.
favorite elf: Legolas mostly but I do like Galadriel and Haldir.
favorite human: Faramir mostly because I felt so bad for him in ROTK, Aragorn or maybe Boromir.
favorite dwarf: Gimli? Hehehe, he's funny.
favorite wizard: Gandalf. Saruman is a party-pooper.
favorite orc: Lurzt or the one that follows Merry and Pippin into the forest.
favorite villian: Gollum probably. Cept he wasn't always a villain.
favorite horse: Brego or Shadowfax. Or maybe the one Legolas rides! (Oh yuck, Ames. Will you shut up!)
favorite scene from the books: The one with the ent draft.
favorite scene from the movies: The tally between Legolas and Gimli. Or the jumping on the bed scene with the hobbits.
coolest creature: The eagles.
scariest creature: Nazguls or Ringwraiths.
cutest creature: Hobbit children. Awww.
favorite quote: 'All you have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to you'


- - -Middle Earth- - -

do you have a hobbit name?: No.

an elf name?: Something Greenleaf. No wait, that would mean I was related. Meh, they all marry their v. distant, cousins anyway.

where would you want to live in Middle Earth?: Rivendell or Lothlorien. Maybe Edoras. Not a post.

what kind of creature would you be? Elf if they were more exciting. Probably still a human. Hobbits are boring.

what's your weapon of choice?: Shuriken, katana...oh right, bow and arrow so I can do cool leggy move. Or knives. Everything else is too heavy.

are you good/evil/somewhere in between?: Somewhere in between, my friend. Muah.

~ M.M.W ~

PS: That was so funny. Was playing Annie Lennox song and then suddenly from nowhere something started playing the lord of the rings main theme from fotr and I'm sitting here going 'where the fuck did that come from?' Really scared me coz I thought someone next door was playing it. Anyway, the site where I had found the survey above has this teeny button that plays the music which freaked me out. Hehehe. I just let it play through. Okay not so funny. Shut up.


. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES