Saturday, December 13

My sister and I had quite an argument as we were flipping through the Empire magazine we got. And of course it started off with a boy.

*Sister flips to Frodo page*
She: You know, I think Elijah Wood looks rather nice. (general public)
Me: What? He looks like a frog.
She: *ignoring me* Its his face. Nice structure. And his eyes are amazing.
Me: *harsh whisper* An impotent, baffled frog.
She: *still ignoring me* He'll look really nice when he grows up.
Me: He just turned TWENTY!

And then of course it just degenerated into a fight in which I almost declared my great and undying lov...no wait, admiration for a certain hot, leggy elf. But Mum saved me by asking, 'Oh, do you mean Gollum?' And then my sister and I collasped into giggles.


blah blah blah. I shall be off to bed soon. But I would like to declare that I have a new a layout and m'dears, is it not not spectacular? (hiccup)

Thank ya, darls. (hiccup)

~ M.M.W ~


. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES