Monday, December 15

My sisters leaving for a three week holiday with her boyfriend who's flying from Hamburg, Germany to see her. They're going to laze about on Hamilton and have the time of thier lives...
While I slave away at home.
Jeez, I'm such a whiner. Even more so than Petrie and Jen put together. Hahaha.

Love the song, first cut is the deepest, if you can't tell. (aka: look below, stoopid) Thanks Em, for telling me what and by who it was, (as we both watched the fashion awards with stupid Liz Hurley). Great song, just not for fashion. I guess its more for the name of the musical superstar and how much more country can Tommy get then Sheryl Crow (Em! Don't say Jewel! - she un-turned Country with her new pop image.)

Write more soon. Am busy discussing website with Ame's and Jen. Where is Emily Francis???

~ M.M.W - who is distressed as Em is disappeared ~


. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES