Monday, December 29

Oh btw, I totally totally retract that entry about Sean Astin by stating that:

A) Sean Astin is a completely lovable character who I now very much adore and respect.
B) He is not ugly. He is cute in that Sam/Durnkie type way.
C) His wife and children are lucky to have him. (Tho, hate Eleanor/Ally's hair in film. Too curly.)
D) He had to be fat for the film. (Hence the complaining on the audio!commentaries!yum!)

Why? Will relate more in ent-long review. So much to talk about. But as a preview, now one of my favourite characters is Sam. What she said.

Muah. Love you Astin.

~ m.M.w~


. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES