Monday, December 15

Oh by the way, saw Love, Actually. Its a nice movie, choppy and distented tho like Sofial Coppola's, the virgin suicides. Its v. comedic, but of course as it has been written by the great and witty Richard Curtis (co-writer with my all favourite other writer, Ben Elton of BlackAdder).
I give it a 6/10, for comedic timing and a large, almost perfect cast (hugh grant, alan rickman, colin firth, emma thompson, kiera knightly, liam neeson, laura linney, bill nighy etc) but it lost four for although richard curtis is a wonderful writer, he should either learn a bit more about directing (it was his debut) or get a better chief editor.
Poor darling.

Fav Quotes

Prime Minister: When the planes hit the Twin Towers, as far as I know, none of the phone calls from the people on board were messages of hate or revenge - they were all messages of love

Sam: The only thing about romance is that people only get together right at the very end

Billy Mack: Kids, this is a message from your Uncle Billy. Don't buy drugs. Wait until you're a rock star, and they give them to you for free

Prime Minister: We are a nation of... Harry Potter

Natalie, a servant, is greeting the Prime Minister]
Natalie: Hello, David. Oh, shit, I can't believe I just did that. Oh and now I've gone and said "shit" - twice.
Prime Minister: Well, at least you didn't say "fuck", right?
Natalie: I just knew that I was going to fuck up my first day

Natalie: He says no one's going to fancy a girl with thighs the size of big tree trunks. Not a nice guy, actually, in the end.
Prime Minister: Right. Goodness. Well, well. You know, being Prime Minister, I could just have him killed

Heheh.

~ M.M.W ~


. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES