Monday, December 29

Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh. *is mentally disturbed for rest of life* Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh. I don't think I can ever, ever forgive Em for this. She has ruined my life forever. FOREVER!

*shall explain* Okay, so I understand that slash stuff exists, fanfiction wise. I even read fanfiction that is slash/yaoi (tho I abstain from yuri, leaves that to boys) hence Snitch although I don't read that anymore because the ***** hasn't brought anything out, no offence or anything. And even though I like Legolas/Orlando Bloom, I don't even mind drivels or jokes about Legolas because I like Orlando Bloom not Legolas greentwig or whateva.
Anyway...I was complaining to Em that nothing could be worse than the end of ROTK, and I was snivelling and crying and so was Ames. And then Em goes quite cheerily, 'Here read this, it will cheer you up'. SO I did and no way, Mary. I am not putting the link up here so shush. So I did read and it was interesting because hey, its some fanfiction about the cast of LOTR which I love (audio!commentaries!yum!) and then OMG-

*drops dead as does Ames* Am totally on board with Frodo/Legolas slash but err...Elijah/Orlando slash. *dies promptly*.

Emily Jane, you will rot in hell for the rest of your days. Sic her boys! *green pirate army from ROTK leaps forward*

~ M.M.W ~

*Dies again*


. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES