Thursday, December 4

Our online group has gotten pretty big. The normal group is:

Me - Em - Mary - Ame's, - Jen - MV.

However...

there is also, Petrie, Josef (em's slutty-boyfriend), Danny(its a girl), Charlish (who i haven't spoke to in yonks, and of course Gin and Hermione (the other two I met on the night of DV 9's releasal, other than Em and MV). Gin is really Virginia from Minnesota - USA and Hermione is from Germany and speaks perfect english.

Woah. I didn't realise at all. However it mainly just us (the six) who are the fuckwiteers...is it?

~ M.M.W ~

PS: That reminds me...Ame's, you swear way too much, bitch.


. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES