Monday, December 29
*REVIEW FOR ROTK COMING SOON* - Sorry for the wait.
Anyhoo, before New Years I like to review the year. Hence the following: Gacked it off simply wicked or something wicked??
The Year in Review
What did you do in 2003 that you'd never done before? Worked. Job and at school.
What countries did you visit? None.
What would you like to have in 2004 that you lacked in 2003? Better time management, money, Orlando Bloom. (Em: EW! EW! (I don't know if she was saying ew or Elijah Wood. Go figure))
Did you suffer illness or injury? Had a really bad cold. Had it when I jinxed myself by saying 'ha, I didn't get a cold' and then I did.
What was the best thing you bought? This top my sister gave me, the two towers extended.
Where did most of your money go? On movies.
What did you get really, really, really excited about? Return of the King, Matrix (unjustified), Pirates of the Carribean...see a pattern? (MOVIES!)
What song/album will always remind you of 2003? Coldplay or Michelle Branche
Compared to this time last year, are you: happier or sadder? Sadder
Thinner or Fatter? Fatter...but thinner.
Richer or poorer? No diff. But poorer in other respects.
What do you wish you'd done more of? Exercise, work, matured.
What do you wish you'd done less of? Stressing, obscessing, less dirty MSN convo's about O.B. with Ames.
How will you be spending Christmas? at home *sigh*
What was your favorite TV program? Scrubs, Friends, Simpsons.
Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year? Um, no. Actually...no.
What was the best book you read? Virgin Suicides (Geoffrey Eugenides)
What was your greatest musical discovery? Michelle Branche...err, We will rock you? I don't know. This Q# is ambiguous.
What did you want and get? TTT, books, perfume and crap. Mostly TTT.
What did you want and not get? Orlando Bloom, dignity, maturity, my non-IB friends to be my friends again.
What was your favorite film of this year? Ohhh toughie. I'll have to say Kill Bill and Return of the King although I'd say ROTK more. *sniff*
What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? 16 and Anna/I had sleepover movie thing.
What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? If I had gone to NZ with Ames and Em and seen Orlando Bloom (And for Em's benefit, Elijah Wood). I also wouldn't have minded seeing the rest of the cast. Would have been great.
How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2003? Nothing new.
What kept you sane? My dreams.
Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? Orlando Bloom. (SHUT UP EM!)
What political issue stirred you the most? Ooh, either Pauline Pantsdown or Iraq.
Who/What did you miss? Lord of the Rings (its over now), myself, my non-IB friends.
Who was the best new person you met? Ames or Petrie.
Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2003: 'Never beneath you, never above you, always beside you'
and 'Only the mad are sane in this mad world'
~ M.M.W ~

