Thursday, December 11

Saw ALL Of Kill Bill. Unfortunately, had to download second CD and BECAUSE I FUCKING PRESSED CANCEL HALFWAY THROUGH DOWNLOAD....(quiets)had to start over again and now 1.5 gigs is spent of my download.

Heh...dad gave me a lecture last night about not using it all. Pffft, he barely uses a mb and my sister just checks her e-mail. Technically two gigs of that download is mine. And the rest I'm using on studying. That's barely 500 mb.

Anyway, am obscessed with film. So fucking good. Right. Now have direct claim to two of these icons as stated my Antheia. Thanks Anth.





Now, I need Em. She's my icon-fixxer-upper (???). Em, where are you?

~ M.M.W ~




. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES