Monday, December 1
So much has happened. What I can't wait for.
1) Their reply - or response. Either synonym will do.
2) Christmas presents.
3) Getting all essays done with.
4) Err...was there something else?
Am being a post-whore as Em calls MV when she posts on her *whisper* SECRET *stage secret* BLOGGER which WE ALL KNOW ABOUT BECAUSE SOMEONE *points at EM forthrightly**decided to blab it about to us on MSN.
**Am not sure 'forthrightly' is right word to use in this context.
Must apologise for post-whoreness. Cannot stop *forcibly restrained* Can-nonnnottt STOOOPPP! (stoop?)
~ M.m.W ~
PS: Oh did I mention that Suzanne spoke to me last Friday, although for me it was accidental and I think it was deliberate on her part. She has also tried to speak to Jen. Unfortunately she has caught us both out on caustic moments. Feel strangely not angry. Too tired. Just thought I ought to mention it.

