Monday, December 1

Today is such a quote posting day. Aka: "Blue sky, birds singing, bees - trying to have sex with them...as is my understanding." - Bart to Milhouse, The Simpsons



"The only way to have friends is to be one."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

"A friend is one who knows us, but loves us anyway."
- Fr. Jerome Cummings

"It's the ones you can call up at 4:00 a.m. that really matter."
-Marlene Dietrich (aha!)

"True friends are two people who are comfortable sharing silence together."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

"A friend is one who believes in you when you have ceased to believe in yourself."
-Unknown


~ M.M.W. ~

PS: Maybe you'll learn something Em...kidding!!!! *ducks anyway*



. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES