Wednesday, December 17

Ugh. Ugh. Ugh. Ugh.

Orlando and Dom snogging

UGh! GUUGHGHGH! *diesdiesdies*

Loads of ROTK premiere piccies here

Gah! Elijah Wood's head is so big in first one. Eyes very Gollum-ish. Ack, back to work. I love all the Orlando ones, especially this one:

"Under Legolas' long blonde wig and blue contact lenses, there's actually a tall, dark and handsome man. Hee hee. Oh Miranda (or should I call her otto?) is so pretty in Pink, more than Liv Tyler (or is it my Australian-pride showing?). Still giggling over: "Jackson demonstrates the low-angle technique he used to transform Sir Ian McKellen into the towering wizard Gandalf.".

OMG! *screams* Jay Mewes and Kevin Smith are there. (Along with Robin Williams whom I didn't mention earlier! Meep). I love them. They are so fricking funny (Watch Mallrats or Dogma.). I love them. Well not O.B. type love, let's say I admire their vivacious and humourous talent. And OMG, they look so normal. Ack, David Carradine. Reminds me I want to see Kill Bill 2 too *sobs*.

One last word(err..word/s): Healthyfood!Orli! *giggles*


~ M.M.W ~


. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES