Sunday, December 21

Van Wilder Quotes


Van Wilder: I want you all over that ball like a fat kid on a cupcake!

[repeated line, after giving advice]
Van Wilder: Write that down

Van Wilder: Are you stalking me? Because that would be super

Van Wilder: But you know what I've learned in my seven years here at Coolidge...
Timmy? I've learned that you can't treat every situation as a life-and-death matter
because you'll die a lot of times. Write that down.
Suicidal Freshman: I don't have a pen.
Van Wilder: Well remember that then. And you know something, Timmy?
I think you've got the balls to make it here. Call me nuts, but I believe in you.

Van Wilder: Worrying is like a rocking chair. It gives you something to do, but it doesn't get you anywhere

Taj: I would like very much to spend my remaining days here as your assistant.
Van Wilder: Okay, we're just going do a little word association. Say the first thing that comes to your mind.
Milk.
Taj: Tit! Oh, mommy. Most Indians would say "cow" because they are sacred, but I hear "milk," I think giant
jugs. You see, I cannot go home a virgin. I came here to study the great American art of muff diving.
To smack clam, munch rug, dine at just one American pink taco stand! You know, I wanted to, how is it,
park the porpoise. You know? I want to take it through the car wash, baby. And get it waxed. I want to
wax it. Wax it! You know, and air dry. Air dry that shit, yeah! And I would like to be your assistant very much,
Mr. Van Wilder

Van Wilder: Blue. It brings out your eyes. The kid has killer eyes not unlike yourself

Van Wilder: Richard, you rascal, you never told me you were a DIK!
[under his breath]
Van Wilder: Not that you had to

To Gwen's parents about Richard]
Van Wilder: Well if he's here who's running hell?

Gwen: I'm doing a human interest piece.... on you.
Van Wilder: I'm flattered, I'd love for your piece to be on me.
[looks up at the ceiling and sighs]
Van Wilder: ... But sadly I don't do interviews, never have, never will. Do lunch though

Taj: Doesn't she have a boyfriend?
Van Wilder: Details. Only details.

McDoogle: Ok, Wilder. Let's dance.
Van Wilder: It's a good day to die, McDoogle

Heheh. Ryan Reynolds (who is now in Two guys in a girl), is so good as Van Wilder.
He does this look that's so hiliarious, his eyes sorta widen and I just crack up whenever he
does it. Great movie, although a bit rude in sections. But v. funny.

~ M.M.W ~


. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES