Monday, January 12

Ames gave me this really great idea for my live-journal. Instead of giving it away...I can utilise it especially for other things. Which is what? Well, I think awhile ago we were talking about doing a huge blog all together, you know just talking and shit, posting little quips to each other but things have gotten more serious and I'd rather it wasn't quite so public (tho anonymous) like blogger.
That's where private posts come in. I would do 'Friends Only' but well, I also use my journal to get into icon journals and 'oooh' and 'ahhh' over their icons so that wouldn't do. Maybe I can get another journal. Or maybe Sue will give hers to me. Either way, we'll probably just private-post off my lj.
Oooh. Did no work today. Bad Mel. Bad me.

~ m.m.w ~


. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES