Saturday, January 24

Current Mood: In the sixties, normal people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take prozac to make it normal. Annoyed.

Want DV 14. But apparently...

Post: Anonymous
Hi Ms. Claire!
I know you get these annoying posts all the time, and believe me, I have been trying to refrain myself from writing one myself, but oh well.. First off all, you are a brilliant writer, and I love your work, but I would really appreciate if you could possibly tell me when we can expect to see the first part of Draco Veritas 14?
Thank you so much!!

Post:Epicyclical (Cassie Claire)
I can't really give an exact ETA because it depends how much work I have to do, but hopefully in the next 2 weeks.

Two weeks. Two fricking weeks. Go on, complaint about it there...

Tonight is mum's chinese new year party thing and I really just can't be f*cked. URGH! I don't want to go. *whines* better stop whining before ames spots me...oh shit. SHe's tagged me. Gahagahah. I want to see underworld tommorow, sigh. Its a tough choice. At least I cleaned and organised my room. That's good, right? (just productive-procrastination...wait, isn't that an oxymoron?)

~ M.M.W ~


. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES