Tuesday, January 20

Current Mood: The price is right, bitch! Bitchy.

Am v. p-off at everything and I really have no reason to be. I just want to yell and scream and throw a tantrum. And I really have no reason to. Maybe its the lack of food and carbohydrates thats making me go crazy, I didn't eat dinner! Wah. Am sooo hungry. But CANNOT EAT. Had my fill all ready. Going crazy. Mental, mental Mel. Btw, if you call me that...*THWAP*.
Can I just ask what is the word 'toob'? Its just...a word and yet I feel compelled to say it to random people. Today I posted anonymously on a person's lj saying 'TOOB' for no apparent reason, and no it wasn't Cassie's. Funny tho.
AM SO V. ANGRY. AND IF THOSE BATS OUTSIDE MY HOUSE WON'T SHUT UP I WILL PERSONALLY GO OUTSIDE AND THWAP THEM WITH MY FLY SWATTER...okay, maybe a broomstick will be better.

~ M.M.W who feels like mooching ~

PS: The stuff that comes after I sign my name was originally ripped off Ames who does it on her own journal. Well her old journal really. I keep stealing stuff off hers. Sorry Ames.

PPS: VB/Amy/Jordan Wood is an all round, transexual, deluded bitch. Thanks to Em for updating me on that situation. Poor Sean Astin. Wah, feel so bad.


. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES