Thursday, January 8
Current Mood:
Bored.
Current Music: With every breath - Sixpence None the Richer (Leigh Nash)
Okay. Have gained a kilo after loosing four. So now feel dumpy and slightly bloated again. Em's not speaking to Ames, but she's still speaking to me and Mary. Meh. Can't complain. *sticks tongue out at Amesie* Now Em wants to do a hate mail for the guestbook. *pats dear* You don't really like him that much, do you??
Am pondering between getting REM soundtrack or ROTK soundtrack (ROTK is winning at the moment). I really want it so I can cry to sleep when I hear Billy Boyd sing. I all ready do that...but it doesn't feel as special when its just on a mixed CD. It feels more special, more authentic if you will, if I get the real thing. THat, or myself pressuring myself to get it.
(BTW: This icon is from Spiffy's Icon Journal . This icon is not in any way mine, I just thought it was cool and lovely because Spiffy made it. That and I wanted to say it's from Trainspotting. That is all.)
Found really great Orlando Bloom icon. Its while he's doing the J.Depp impression which by the way passed me the first time he did it in the film, I was like 'was that the impression...nah, it was stupid'. However bad it was tho, I really like the pic. Btw, nabbed this off winter polaris. Hope she doesn't mind, well...she nabbed it off one-ring. net. A little closer to my bloopers dream...mah...
IGNFF: I'm sure there are some things that come in where you wish you'd never seen them...
BOYD: Oh yes, there is a few things. But then some of them, you just think, "Oh that's cool!" I saw a chess set – like a really cool, silver chess set that we were a part of. I thought, "How cool is that!" I really want one of those.
IGNFF: They should at least send you your piece.
BOYD: Yeah ... although I was a pawn. I didn't really want to be a pawn – I want to be a king.
IGNFF: They could have at least made you a knight.
BOYD: Exactly. Yeah, I should have been a knight – you're right ...
IGNFF: You and Merry should have been knights on the white side.
BOYD: Yeah, maybe when people see Return of the King...
IGNFF: They'll have to revise the entire set.
BOYD: Yeah, once they see how good we look in our new costumes, they might think, "Yeah."
IGNFF: Since everyone should get at least their piece for approval, you'll have to get the cast together to play the game.
BOYD: Yeah, that'd be great, wouldn't it? Do you know the game Top Trumps? We were playing that... someone brought a set, and we were playing Lord of the Rings Top Trumps. But the thing is, Merry and Pippin are like the worst cards in the pack! You get lots of Merry and Pippin, you know you're going to lose – and that's not a good feeling ... to be wishing you don't have your own cards, is bad.
IGNFF: So when is there going to be the home version of Tig?
BOYD: This is great, because the whole idea of that story – you know, people keep asking us for the rules and stuff. The whole idea is that we just made it up, in that moment, that day. So the rest of the rules – the whole thing was, everything Elijah said, we said he couldn't do it... "You can't double tag a tig!"
IGNFF: You need to do a "Dom and Billy Present Tig," and all it is is a box with a piece of paper inside.
BOYD: "There are no rules."
Hehehe! That'd be so awesome, every one of them getting together and playing chess.. Heee!
Speaking of Tig, can someone explain that to me? *looks* I've been living under a rock, and don't know where that came from.. *is ashamed*
IGNFF: Now how many of the short films survive – I think one was on the DVD – of the little skit work?
BOYD: I think there's a lot of stuff that you haven't seen yet. There was always a behind the scenes camera there that'd just tape whatever anyone was doing, but if me and Dom'd get bored, we'd go and do our little thing. We'd say to whoever had the camera, "Come with us." There's a few that you haven't seen yet. One that jumps out at me is one when I locked Dom in a cupboard, that you should look at, because he didn't bring me the right flavor of Haagen-Dazs. So he was punished.
Is it just me and my guttermind, or does that sound really, really kinky? *looks and sulks off*
IGNFF: Have you already put in a request for that to be featured on a future DVD?
BOYD: I think we should! In fact, there's a great tape that no one has seen, that's very hilarious, that I have here. Orlando bought a video camera while he was there, and me and Dom stole it when we were going to South Island. What happened was, they were filming Frodo and Sam's story in the South Islands somewhere, and they put everyone up in hotels while they were doing this, but they didn't have any wet weather cover for Frodo and Sam. So if it started to rain and they couldn't film Frodo and Sam, there was nothing to film, you know? And you can't have that. You can't have a day without filming, so they set an inside set, which was a Merry and Pippin set. So they said to us, "It's too far to fly you every day, so you guys will have to come down, but it means that you probably won't be working." They said, "So rather than put you up in the hotel, we'll get you a nice house down here, while you're here." It was just in a small place in the South Island. We thought, "Yeah, great! We'll just hang out and watch movies or whatever." So we stole Orlando's camera, and there is a tape of that week, of me and Dom sharing a house together, which must make it onto a DVD at sometime.
IGNFF: See, you should produce that yourself, and offer it through the website...
BOYD: I think it could be a full-length movie. There must be at least an hour and a half there. Do you think anyone would go to see it?
IGNFF: With the success you guys have, that thing would sell in a heartbeat. Just call it "Dom and Billy's Wild Ride"...
BOYD: There is some funny stuff on that – I haven't watched it for a while ... There's a lot of stuff that people haven't seen yet.
I would so go see that in a heart beat!!! They really have no idea how many fans they have actually, I read in an interview that Dom said he wonders why they go to premieres coz all the girls are always shrieking out for Elijah and Orlando. Poor dear. *pats*
~ M.M.W ~
PS: Crap. THis has degenerated into LOTR again. I really have to stop that.
PS: TO keep in LOTR spirit, HERE Is a link where you can find an utterly amazing LOTR parody. Great stuff. Love it.

